Thursday 12 May 2011

HELLO

I thought it might be a good idea to create a more convenient and useful ideas board for our new blood space. As we aren't going to be in college that much over the next few weeks I thought that we could keep each other up to date with ideas and thoughts a bit easier this way. Everyone has been invited to be an author for this blog so hopefully everyone will be able to add links, images, ideas and opinions.
I am drawing up some templates of our exhibition space which you should be able to download from the blog and draw over, scribble on or add images to. I am more than happy to draw up your ideas too if you want, I think this will help everyone to visualise the ideas clearly.

Let me know if you think this is a bad idea.

Love Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.